August 5, 2009

Super Monkey Alert!!!

We interupt our round the clock coverage of G.I. JOE to report a huge update on Super Monkey. I've found his myspace profile again which has lead to all kinds of info. Like his profile name (which I couldn't remember before, I knew it had monkey in the title--hence my nickname for him "Super Monkey") it's really "Monkey of Steel." And you can read all about him yourself from the link at the bottom. But wait! There's more. Yes, the nude shot of Monkey above comes from a set of photos he did for the site his GF is involved with called "cosplay deviants." This site is mainly for straight nerds who want to see comic chicks come to life in softcore nudity. And apparently Monkey has appeared in solo shoots and coupled with his girlfriend as in these shots...
Now, this site is unfortunately a "pay for play" type. Where you have to subscribe (pay) for a membership. I looked into it but, I'm about as cheap as Fred Mertz in an "I love Lucy" episode. And I'm not sure if Monkey goes all the way or if he stays modestly covered by limbs and girls.
Let's hope it's all the way. But I'm not quite ready to open my wallet. There may be some free collections of the photoshoots floating around online somewhere. Maybe through rapidshare or similar download site. If you know of any sets or want to check/download them yourself, let me know what you find.
Otherwise, you can pay and see them directly on the site. So, if any kind reader is willing to take the plunge, and pay. Let me know what you find. Or better yet, SEND me what you find from the photoshoots.
Hopefully, there will be some lovely shots, that we can all enjoy. So, anyone interested go visit the following:

1 comment:

LUCIEN said...

I'll pay to see super monkey naked - and suggest he do some man on man too - only a man knows how to dip in and enjoy that super monkey tight ass and lovely package