August 4, 2009

G.I. Joe Match Game!

Yes, it's time to play match game. See if you can find a match here with the first picture of Scarlett, the most deadly female of the G.I. Joe team... Yeah, I don't see a match either. Ok, then how about these guys... Well...Storm Shadow and the Baroness are pretty close but, the rest...um...hmmmmm. Let's look at the original cartoon Joes for a second...... Uh huh, yes, mmm hmm, interesting. I see different looks and color, individual style---which all helps to define the characters and make them more interesting and memorable.
And now let's see the movie characters again. Hmmm, there is something familar about them. I can't quite figure it out. It's just driving me Batty!!!
I'm so over dark costumes for comic movies. For the next movie, if it has to be dark at least do it like this...
Now, this is an acceptable costume change I can live with. :)

1 comment:

abudabi said...

Man you've been busy on the blog! Great work! I'm excited to see GI JOE but am sure it will be as craptastic as everyone is predicting. Still the chance to see the Baroness on screen is worth whatever effort is put into it. COBRA!!!!!