June 11, 2010

If you replace "woman" with "GAY" this could be a Pride anthem...

"I am "GAY", hear me roar...In numbers too big to ignore...And I know too much to go back and pretend...cause I've heard it all before...And I've been down there on that floor...and no one's ever gonna keep me down again...Oh yes, I am wise...But it's wisdom born of pain...Yes, I've paid the price...But look how much I gained...If I have to, I can do anything...I am strong (strong)...I am invincible (invincible)...I am "GAY"...I am "GAY" watch me grow...See me standing toe to toe...As I spread my lovin' arms across the land...But I'm still an embryo...With a long long way to go...Until I make my brother understand...Oh yes, I am wise...But it's wisdom born of pain...Yes, I've paid the price...But look how much I gained...If I have to I can do anything...I am strong (strong)...I am invincible (invincible)...I am strong (strong)...I am invincible (invincible)...I am "GAY.""

No comments: