April 21, 2010

It's the Wednesday mini dance par-TAY!

(For the majority of my readers this rant is not at all about you :) but feel free to read, sorry none of it will make any sense except to those involved, and sorry you have to see what a cold hearted bitch the world can turn me into in order to survive.) Today's par-TAY is a little different than usual, the song is a remix of "state farm" by Yaz (really good) but it's also all about the Joan bitch slaps in the video. And just the general feeling I have lately that I will once again have to slap the powers that be in my life. It seems they just need a reminder every 6 months to NOT FUCK WITH ME! ****UPDATE****I took down most of my rant--ugh--never blog when you're hungry and enraged by assholes :) but I didn't like reading my rant after having time to calm down. And letting others get to me and lose my cool, is no fun to read. I'll just say there are a lot of spiteful, angry people out there both gay and straight. And no one that hateful, can ever be truly happy. But I'm a big strong man and I can deal with them. :)

No comments: