July 19, 2009

Super Monkey ???

I have no idea what this guy's name is. I remember being sent a link to his myspace page and he was calling himself something like "super monkey." Of course the link isn't working anymore. I can remember he was modeling/acting, and seemed to be making the rounds of comic conventions in costume. But it's quite clear he loves Superman and loves showing off his body. And what's wrong with that? That's right nothing! If anyone has more info or other shots send them to my email. :)
I think he looks a bit like Zachary Quinto. But maybe that's just me---that is---when Super Monkey isn't wearing the super blue contact lens which he seems fond of wearing as Superman these days. Here is Mr. Quinto in case you don't know who I'm blogging about...
But back to Super Monkey...Super Monkey standing next to a rival Superman. Hmm...which is better?
And sans super suit...
And as Superboy.
My my my... you don't see that everyday!

No comments: