July 22, 2009

Cock-a-doodle-Joker

I know, I know...you've seen these vintage comic panels 100 times. Meh...make it 101. It never gets old. Seriously, these two didn't need any lame Joker excuse to continue their "study". I like how they have a whole library devoted to the subject. They also study wood, and balls, and shafts, and studs, baskets and pitching tents. I guess Joker did eventually succeed in forcing them into a boner. They seem to be pretty happy about it. I think Batman is seen here trying to trick Joker into pulling another boner...
Robin..er..Nightwing, must also be practicing to pull more than one boner...
I know all of this may look a little strange. But they do have a very locigal reason for everything we've seen....

1 comment:

LUCIEN said...

I sure like Batman's brief costume