March 14, 2011

Thanks guys, for the recent comments...

It's interesting where/when we all get and develop our own sense of what is or isn't erotic. Or make the discovery that this or that "turns us on." Of course it's different for everyone. And although this blog focuses mainly on one area (heroes--a theme that can be found in many other areas in society. Firemen, footballers, police men, soldiers--there are many interpretations of what makes a hero, and many people worship these interpretations. Some to a fetish point where it's the only thing that turns them on.) I would say that I have many other "turn ons" which I've never shared on this blog. This blog mainly just focuses on superheroes and hot men in general. Maybe some would say it focuses on the "good guys." It's all about fantasy, creativity and it's all about fun. To me, fantasies are a very healthy part of daily life. But it's interesting that many shows/movies I saw as a child I enjoyed from an entertainment point of view. But as an adult, I found new erotic elements that I completely missed. And now look at, in a completely new and different way. But there are some great shows that have yet to come to DVD and I hope we get to see them soon. And so much of what we see, read or experience shapes our own individual taste of what we like and who we are :)

1 comment:

Avenjer said...

I agree. And there are variations for each generation as to what was hot or not. And trends and style change with them too. It's all very interesting. And so simple yet so complex :)