March 12, 2011

Space Ghost...

The one and only Space Ghost. I remember this series. There really wasn't much to it. I don't remember who, how or why he became Space Ghost (I don't think they ever said)---it really didn't matter. As long as he was flying through space, turning invisible and blowing things up, that's all I needed. With Jan, Jace and Blip, in their jet packs, getting into trouble. And weird alien villains popping up or creatures attacking at random. Get it on DVD and enjoy the cheesy goodness. Ahhh, they just don't make sureal, retro violent cartoons like this anymore. I hope they put out the rest of the series soon...
...and here we see Batman hitting on Jace, and other funny behavior...
...I also remember Space Ghost cartoons being paired with episodes of the Herculoids. That's another cartoon series that needs to come to DVD soon. Ahhh, good times :)

1 comment:

JasonMotesBowles said...

There's something really hot about Space Ghost. Maybe it was the white tights. Or the fact that his powers came from his wrist bands and belt, so when bad guys captured him, they had to partially strip him to de-power him. Even as a kid, that made me tingly.