March 18, 2010

My Berphhh Day!

It's my birthday! Today, I'm 36. And in the immortal words of Samantha Jones from "Sex and the City"-----"You've got to take the world by the balls and say "Hey world, I'm 36 and I'm Fabulous!!!""
And in that spirit I have to admit that my 30's have been way more fun than my 20's ever were. And I hope it all just keeps getting better. I hope I'm having as much fun in my 50's as Samantha has. She makes it look so easy. Plus 50 is the new 30. So, if that's the case (and I'm only 36) than really 36 is the new 16. Yay! I'm a teenager again! :)
...And I plan to celebrate it with good friends this weekend. It's going to be fun and I'm looking forward to it.

2 comments:

Gay Comic Geek said...

Sorry, I didn't see this till now, but happy birthday! I hope you went out and partied!

Avenjer said...

Thank you...I did, and I still have a bit more celebrating to do. Overall, it's been one of the best birthdays ever. I'm very grateful for everyone and everything for being a part of it :)