September 23, 2009

Happy Blogversary!!!

It's my birthday---no, not mine my blog's birthday. Or blogversary. It's been one year since I started this puppy. And it's morphed into something more since then. Thanks to all the readers, visitors and followers for checking it out and dropping a line from time to time.
When I started this blog, I used it to showcase my hero morph art. Like these...thanks for all the kind compliments on them. I still do them and I am currently working on a few that may someday make it to the blog. And possibly some of my non hero art may make it too, one day. But it definitely has been a while since I posted a hero morph of mine...
So, in honor of my Blogversary I present to you He-man, pantsless. Enjoy. :)

1 comment:

abudabi said...

Happy Anniversary!! AWESOME He-Man!! :)