March 1, 2009

It's March...

So, my time off in February wasn't as productive as I would have liked. I had too many setbacks that kept me from creating new art. But fear not, completely new art is on the way. And I will be uploading it through out the month, along with some alternates from my previous work.
What does everyone think so far? I'd like to hear.
Since the blog has started, it's been featured in other blogs and a few websites, I'm happy to say. Thanks. The Internet really does reach far and wide. And I can't completely keep track of all the blogs and sites my art appears anymore. But it has been fun for me to see where/who enjoys my work. Since I added a counter, the blog gets about 100 visitors a day, and there are a few blog followers (there are actually more but, you can't see them because you can follow anonymously) and I thank them for following me.
I have a local Washington DC summer art event coming. Where I will be showing some of my non-hero work and photographs. But I may invent some original heroes of my own and include them in the show. At some point, I may include my other work here in the future. We'll see.
Thanks for checking out my blog. And stay tuned.
Avenjer

1 comment:

abudabi said...

Keep up the awesome work man! I really dig the photo manips you do and really like that they are DC characters. They're my favorite comic characters. A special request would be to see Booster Gold and Blue Beetle, maybe one pic in a loving embrace with a kiss and maybe another one that's down and dirty. :) I'd love to see some of your regular work because outside my slash dabblings I do some photography and traditional artwork as well. I'm always inspired to see the "other-side" of an artists body of work. How is it being an artist in DC. My other half did an extended intership there recently and we are thinking about moving to the area. Seems like a really cool place.