May 13, 2011

Oh blogger, how you VEX me...

I had a Friday the 13th post all set for you guys today but, blogger had some sort of freak out last night and I couldn't manage my blog while they were trying fix whatever was wrong. I guess the hamsters stopped turning their hamster wheels and ran a muck. It seems I wasn't the only one shut out though. Anyway, that post will just have to wait for another Friday the 13th to come around again. But in true Friday the 13th fashion, blogger seems to have eaten some of the nice comments left recently from my "100 follower" post. I don't know where they've gone. Jason Vorhees must have gotten them. Which is probably why he's being interviewed. He's so happy.

1 comment:

kit said...

Congrats on for getting 100 followers Avenjar! Not surprising since you do such great work here. I have Jason over at Utopiana too, so I'll ask him. Haha