November 3, 2010

It's the Wednesday mini dance par-TAY!...

We didn't have any music in October, so the par-TAY is back! And first up it's Rhianna. Now, her new look is polarizing---you either love it or you hate it. There is no in between on this one... ...personally, I love it, because I know what her stylist is doing---it's FULL ON Kimber Benton from "Jem and the Holograms" that's what she's doing. Take a look... ...come on that's Kimber for sure. ...And Katy Perry started all this with the blue hair. I can't decide though if katy is doing Aja from the Holograms... ...or if she's doing Stormer from the Misfits. Hmm, either way it's fine. I hope some other singers follow suit and then we can get the rest of the Holograms and Misfits. Where is a live action Jem movie by the way? Wake up Hollywood! Somebody make that happen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that Katy Perry is channeling Stormer, because Stormer is just bad enough to kiss a girl... I mean, she did have that fling with Kimber...

:-p

Avenjer said...

Ha! That made me laugh. Stormer/Kimber fling--so true ;)